Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
The Product Business Analyst will work with various stakeholders such as business leadership, product team, technology partners, developers, vendors or external partners throughout the project phases which includes but not limited to initiation, conceptualization, analysis and implementation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of RMLC (Requirement Management Life Cycle
- Project delivery using agile methodologies
- Strong Leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at any given point of time
- Ability to facilitate meetings of any size for requirement workshop, for Eliciting, analyzing and specifying requirements
- Ability to work work with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
- Act as liaison between business team and software development teams
- Documenting requirements in a BRD and be able to write user stories for development
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between internal teams and requirements reuse
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions
- Supporting requirements validation, preparing information and presentations for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across various requirements in product development life cycle
- At least 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field of study or one of the globally-recognized certifications like CCBA or CBAP
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Domain Knowledge in Payment Industry is nice to have
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.