Channel Marketing Coordinator (Contract To Hire)
Veem - Ottawa | MarketingApply Now
Veem’s mission is to make payments and everything related to payments easier for small businesses. We were founded by a world-class team with decades of experience in international payments, and we are backed by some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and Asia.
Veem is recruiting for a channel marketing coordinator to support our accounting channel within our fast-paced start-up environment.
You have strong communication and writing skills and are comfortable learning on the job. You will support the development of key marketing collateral including webinars, industry specific landing pages, competitive intel, sales and education resources — as well as conference and event plans.
You will execute lead generation strategies at every level of the marketing funnel, and help build assets — like landing pages, social content, blogs, partner emails, and scripts — that will convert new leads into transacting accounts.
The Channel Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our accounting sales team to plan, execute and track marketing campaigns.
- Define and segment customers to determine appropriate outreach strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop high quality sales and product education resources
- Create and optimize landing pages to convert new leads to transacting accounts using existing templates
- Contribute to social media marketing planning and execution
- Order, track, and send milestone gifts to key clients
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in marketing, business or related field of study
- 1-2+ years of marketing communications experience; ideally in a B2B role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Google Suite
- Contract to Perm