Director, Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA | MarketingApply Now
Veem is looking for a highly driven, data- and results-oriented Director of Demand Generation looking
to build their own Demand Generation team. The Director, Demand Generation will be the lead
person to drive demand and generate pipeline for all of our customer segments - from planning and
execution of campaigns and programs, to analyzing results and measuring impact.
The ideal candidate has experience marketing B2B SaaS software/technology and a strong
background in campaign development and execution that supports pipeline generation. A primary
function of this role is to drive and execute demand programs that ultimately result in pipeline
This position reports to the CMO and works closely with individuals across the marketing teams,
Sales Development and Sales.
- 8+ years experience working on B2B demand and customer engagement programs for technology
or software companies with a track record of successful results.
- Strong understanding and experience with multiple demand channels, including digital, paid social,
field, and email marketing to drive pipeline
- Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, particularly with Sales
leadership and Sales Development organizations
- Ideally, candidate has experience in targeting SMBs
- Total customer acquisition driven mindset
- Bachelor’s degree
- Metric and analytics-driven focus on setting and measuring KPIs
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally
a bias toward action, highly driven, extremely resourceful but collaborative approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, ABM Platforms, and other marketing technologies
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.