Director, Product Marketing
Veem - San Francisco, CA | MarketingApply Now
Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
Backed by top investors such as Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and GV (formerly Google Ventures),, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid. We’re growing our Product Marketing team to support this rapidly growing small business network, partnering with the Product team to position our current products, launch new ones, and grow rapidly.
• Develop and drive a go-to-market strategy for customer facing products as part of Product and Engineering delivery teams
• Be the voice and expert of sender and receivers
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Ops, etc. to bring products to market
• Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
• Identify new types of products based on user research, payer behavior, and market trends
• Identify existing and emerging competitors and their products, pricing and business models to position Veem to our target market accordingly.
• Work collaboratively with marketing and product to launch and announce new functionality
• Collaborate with sales ops to develop customer-facing educational material
• +8 years experience in marketing; +4 of those years in product marketing
• Experience with data-driven marketing
• Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
• Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
• Strong analytical and SQL skills
• Very strong written communication, copy, and messaging skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams across time zones
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.