Director of Product Marketing
San Francisco, California, USA | MarketingApply Now
What if the company you worked for gave time back to millions of people? At Veem that’s just what we do. The old way of paying a business, with technology built in the ’70s, takes hours out of business owners lives every week. Hours they can give back to their employees, their families, their passion. Hours to do what they got into business to do, be it making cupcakes, creating educational toys, or being professional gamers – all examples from our customers. At Veem we are disrupting that ’70s tech with the most advanced business payments network on the planet. We should know, we built it. Join Veem and let’s give business owners the payment system they deserve.
Based out of our SF office and reporting to the CMO, we are looking for a results-oriented, data-driven leader to join Veem as our Director of Product Marketing to lead all aspects of product marketing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding our customers and be skilled at hiring and motivating teams; building strong productive and reciprocal relationships with Product, Engineering and Sales leaders; and bringing new products to market successfully. Effortless cross-functional collaboration is a must as this role will touch every part of the business.
You will own and define the strategy, roadmap and success metrics for Veem products and experiences, ensuring product market fit and long-term success. In this leadership role you will lead, develop, and execute go to market plans for all Veem products and services. You will communicate and collaborate effectively across the company and directly with partners and customers. You will support go-to-market programs including launch planning, collateral, customer presentations, videos, and sales training materials.
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for current and future Veem payment solutions
- Build out the Product Marketing organization
- Lead all product launches and announcements
- Work collaboratively with sales, product, customer success, and partner teams to ideate and execute programs that establish Veem as a thought-leader in the payments space to grow engagement and education
- Design and develop all customer-facing collateral with your team
- Provide guidance and input to content teams, but also create and publish web copy, brochures, case studies, ebooks, and webinars
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Support sales team with collateral, messaging, emails, testimonials, cheat sheets, and competitive analysis
- Know our competitors in order to effectively position Veem as a leader
- 8-10+ years of business strategy and marketing experience with 6+ years a product marketing role defining and executing a go-to-market strategy
- Experience in a B2B startup with FinTech experience a plus
- Experience managing and building a high performing PMM team
- Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics and design to develop, launch, and scale a product
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Experience communicating to senior executives and influencing a cross-functional team
- Highly effective listening and critical thinking skills with deep customer empathy
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams, story-tell and present with ease, and spearhead complex plans
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know