San Francisco, California, USA | SalesApply Now
What if the company you worked for gave time back to millions of people? At Veem that’s just what we do. The old way of paying a business, with technology built in the ’70s, takes hours out of business owners lives every week. Hours they can give back to their employees, their family, their passion. Hours to do what they got into business to do, be it making cupcakes, creating educational toys, or being professional gamers – all examples from our customers. At Veem we are disrupting that ’70s tech with the most advanced business payments network on the planet. We should know, we built it. Join Veem and let’s give business owners the payment system they deserve.
As a Channel Manager - Accountants, you are responsible for closing and maintaining relationships with Veem’s partners in the accounting industry. Channel AE's will act as the primary point of contact for our accountant partners; pursuing new referrals, building relationships, and ensuring a smooth experience for their referred clients. The ideal candidate must have experience with business development and inside sales and have worked with accountant related services before. They will need to be a self-starter and not be afraid to take self-driven initiatives. Compensation is base salary plus commission based off new client acquisition and revenue generated through the representatives’ book.
Your role will include:
● Nurturing relationships with accountant partners to expand their use of the Veem
● Pursuing new partnerships with well-targeted firms
● Closing and processing clients referred from partners
● Traveling to offices and conferences, in person pitches to groups of accountants
● Becoming a Veem platform expert
● Working with payment operation, compliance, and QA teams to enhance the service to
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
● 5+ years success in a business development role or equivalent sales experience
● Experience in accountant related services in Sales and Business Development
● Exceptional people skills
● Ability to think analytically about processes and pain points faced by modern
● Experience with CRM tools (salesforce.com or other)
● Experience with accounting tools (Quickbooks, Xero) strongly preferred
You must be:
● Possess strong people and communication abilities
● Presentable and comfortable in a start-up environment
If you believe you have what it takes to help us grow to the next level, please respond today-
we're looking to fill this position immediately!
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.