Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to own money products for Veem - Wallet, SMB card, Instant deposit and SMB financing, helping businesses stay in control of their money.
As a Sr. product manager you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists and Marketers to build delightful experiences for SMBs, helping them manage their money with financial products that puts them in complete control of their cash flows.
You'll be responsible for setting a long-term vision and strategy for the money products and provide cross-functional leadership across engineering, operations and business teams. You'll also collaborate closely with their stakeholders to understand their pain points, drive prioritization for product development and unlock new capabilities for our customers.
- Develop product vision, strategy, and data-driven prioritization to build a delightful experiences for small and medium business customers for Wallet, SMB card, instant deposit and financing
- Build the business case for new products and features through market research, competitive analysis and feedback from users and other stakeholders
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via data analyses, user interviews and usability studies, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product enhancements
- Collaborate with the design team to create and perfect a delightful and coherent user experience customers love
- Develop a deep understanding of our users needs, our operational landscape and our competitors
- Build and execute on the product roadmap to create new drivers and remove barriers to make Wallet and SMB Cards the preferred way to pay & get paid
- Continue to be familiar with the evolving Fintech and Banking landscape to inform product life cycle related to Wallet and SMB cards
- Create and maintain momentum, helping teams move forward swiftly and with rigor, a learning mindset and a bias toward action
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager. FinTech experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written and a track record of gaining the confidence executive management
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- An exceptional drive - applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps
- Has a 'can do' attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Is data-driven with a proven track record identifying product experience success measures while working with analytics teams/tools to track KPIs
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Learning mindset, curious, bold, self-aware and humble
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience