Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
As Sr. product manager you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists and Marketers to build delightful SMB lifecycle experiences, own the end-to-end acquisition funnel and first time use for businesses, optimizing pricing, FX and conversion.
If you are a Growth minded PM who thrives on delivering great experiences for new users, sweats the details on hypothesis testing and experimentation then look no further as you have found the challenge you are looking for.
- Bring to market consumer-driven product experiences leveraging marketing technology and in-product growth capabilities
- Define and own a set of highly visible metrics and be the interface between your team and leadership on these measurable outcomes.
- Prioritize customer needs, modern web experiences and develop product roadmaps to exceed customer expectations
- Expand marketing technology capabilities including platform enhancements and experimentation velocity
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, operations, product managers, design, and data science to design, build, and launch features that deliver value to our customers
- Has experience in leveraging technology to enable personalized experiences which are contextually relevant
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements; identifying new opportunities
- Continue to be familiar with the evolving Fintech and Banking landscape to inform product lifecycle.
- Creates and maintains momentum, helping teams move forward swiftly and with rigor, a learning mindset and a bias toward action
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class first time experiences and funnel improvements for businesses; ideally in fintech or payments
- Is data-driven with a proven track record identifying product experience success measures while working with analytics teams/tools to track KPIs
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written and a track record of gaining the confidence executive management
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way.
- An exceptional drive - applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps
- Has a 'can do' attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results.
- A demonstrated passion for delivering superb customer experiences
- Learning mindset, curious, bold, self-aware and humble
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.