Product Manager Payment Processing
This role partners closely with teams across the organization including our Technology, Operations, Payments, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Legal, Credit and Risk and Compliance. The primary product areas of focus include payment processing and automation.
- Define and deliver payment processing and automation business strategy across all payment types.
- Inform the prioritization and execution of key strategic initiatives and enhancements by partnering with key business stakeholders and technical partners.
- Evaluate, analyze, and document business requirements to develop the product, enhancements, pricing strategies, and clearing of backlogs while driving the roadmap using agile frameworks and tools.
- Support release and business readiness activities including user demos, acceptance testing while coordinating across the organization with various functions including marketing, operations, finance, and training.
- Drive the development of business cases (revenue/cost reduction/market share) to invest in new products, enhancements and product extensions.
- Define and own a set of highly visible metrics and be the interface between your team and leadership on these measurable outcomes.
- Continue to be familiar with the evolving Fintech and Banking landscape to inform product lifecycle.
- You have a minimum 4 years of Product Management experience, and experience in payment processing across multiple payment types.
- Ability to translate business operations needs into executable automation plans.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way.
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results.
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities, and people love working with you.
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.