Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will take ownership of the Veem client portfolios. Working cross functionally, you will support, strategize, and manage relationships with our customers, all small business owners in the US. By providing top notch service, you will work to fully understand the client needs, and work cross functionally with the product and R&D team to continue to enhance Veem. This role will allow you to be part of a rapidly growing company with amazing opportunities.
- Own the full range of operations that are related to customer engagement and retention efforts
- Analyze and use data to prioritize outreach to your book of business
- Aggregate and present data to help Veem teams understand customer product feedback and gaps in education
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with your client portfolio through great service, and develop an understanding of the business needs along with how Veem can be a strong partner to them
- Always be problem solving -- even before the client is aware of any possible issue. You are intrinsically proactive when it comes to support!
- Work collaboratively alongside all Veem departments to ensure that the customer is receiving the utmost support and satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with clients to ultimately up-sell products, and show them the continuous value of Veem
- Provide best practices when it comes to processes and procedures within a customer success role
- Help to integrate with Salesforce, along with other customer tracking tools
- 1-4 years of experience with a Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Experience, or any similar role
- 1+ years experience utilizing a CRM software system, Salesforce preferred
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to understand requests for assistance and resolve them quickly and accurately
- Bring passion to owning projects, and likes to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Excited to bring new processes and procedures to continue to develop the customer journey at Veem
- Excellent time management skills by being able to balance multiple projects at one time
- Excited about using data to tell or story and better understand our customer base
- Passionate about speaking with and building relationships with small business owners and helping their businesses succeed with Veem
- Bonus points for experience working with small businesses in a customer experience or customer support capacity
- Bonus points for prior experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment driven by the vision and success of the company
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Weekly Lunches
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership