Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
As an Account Executive, you are a high-energy, driven professional with a desire to drive the sales process with prospective new users. You will work closely with our users to understand their business needs and act as their trusted advisor.
- Establish a strong understanding of customer’s business needs to position yourself as an expert within the Veem product
- Be a strong relationship builder using consultative selling methodology
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a large pipeline of leads within various stages of the sales process
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our marketplace of payment & capital solutions
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- 1-4+ years of experience in a quota-carrying closing role with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably within a fintech or high-growth startup environment in an AE capacity
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce & other sales engagement tools to track and maintain business leads and future deals
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to your customers based on the listener at any level of an organization
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- “No” doesn’t scare you!
- You are self-motivated, hard working, and a true team player
- Bonus points for knowledge of AP/AR and/or B2B strategy
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Weekly Lunches
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership