Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
We are looking for a highly motivated SalesForce Operations Analyst with a positive attitude and a
desire to help strengthen our sales function and to scale it with the Company. You’ll help build the framework for managers to build our business with and be a key provider of insights to leaders across the company. If you are an enthusiastic hands-on individual who thrives in a fast-paced start-up/pre- IPO environment, consider joining our team.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for our Salesforce.com CRM system and create sales analytics reporting associated with pipeline, forecasted opportunities, closed opportunities, customer expansion, ARR, Churn, Sales Rep. productivity, etc..
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Partner with Company leadership and Finance/Sales management on standard automation and ad hoc reporting (e.g., new customer opportunities, customer expansion, renewals, pricing, competitive intelligence, etc.).
- Generate business insight from performance and forecast metrics, and communicate sales results and key trends to leadership.
- Support the Sales team to identify sales fluctuations vs plan and vs prior periods within several dimensions (i.e. by product, region, customer type, etc)
- Partner with Finance on the calculation, approval, and payment of sales force variable compensation and provide field support for compensation related inquiries including analysis and reporting of commissions, guarantees, over quotas, MBOs, and other payments to the Sales team and management.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high- achieving, and fun!
Skills & Attributes
- 3-5+ years experience using salesforce.com including SalesForce automations (advanced user)
- Ability to follow through on initial direction with little supervision/guidance
- SalesForce Certified (nice to have)
- SalesLoft Experience (nice to have)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Weekly Lunches
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership