Veem empowers small and medium sized businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payables and receivables process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
As a Channel Partnership Manager, you will drive new business to Veem by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new channel partnerships with accounting and bookkeeping businesses. You will work closely with our partners to understand their business needs and act as their trusted advisor, ultimately leveraging these relationships to bring on new business from the partner’s client base driving Veem’s continued growth.
- Establish a strong understanding of partner’s business needs to position yourself as a trusted Veem product expert
- Working closely with channel partners, enabling them to resell Veem into their client network
- Identifying prospective new channel partners from lead lists, trade-shows or self-driven prospecting
- Working with potential partners to bring them through the sales process, and begin their onboarding process.
- Collaborate in cross functional groups to ensure channel partners and their clients are successful in using Veem.
- Be a strong relationship builder using consultative selling methodology
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a large pipeline of leads within various stages of the sales process
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to Veem’s payments & capital solutions
- Having a deep understanding of the way channel partners operate, and the priorities that drive their decisions.
- 1-4 years of experience in a quota-carrying closing role with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably within a fintech or high-growth startup environment in an account executive capacity
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce & other sales engagement tools to track and maintain business leads and future deals
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to business owners or key financial decision makers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing a full cycle sales pipeline
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- “No” doesn’t scare you!
- You are self-motivated, hard working, and a true team player
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Weekly Lunches
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership