Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
- Own product messaging and positioning strategy across Veem channels. Evaluate competitors and messaging to clearly articulate the product benefits to acquire new customers and drive engagement with existing customers.
- Lead and manage execution of integrated marketing strategies that drive acquisition and engagement including email marketing and lifecycle marketing.
- Utilize Customer Research to better understand SMB segments, customer needs and to support new product launches.
- Develop a marketing content strategy that addresses customers needs at each phase of the funnel from awareness to conversion and decision.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, UI/UX Design, Sales, Customer Success and other teams to bring products to market along with new features.
- Provide leadership across sales, product, customer success, and partner teams to execute messaging.
- Lead product launches and communicate cross-functionality as well as to customers.
- Provide guidance and input to content teams, but also create and publish web copy, brochures, case studies, ebooks, and webinars.
- Support sales team with collateral, messaging, emails, testimonials, cheat sheets, and competitive analysis.
- Develop and oversee Sales Enablement and product educational content.
- Oversee an internal team along with any external agencies.
- 8-10 years experience in marketing or product marketing with leadership roles within a marketing organization and some prior experience managing a team or individuals.
- Successful track record on supporting customer growth and improving conversion through your specific efforts
- Strong people skills and a track-record of working well cross-functionally and okay working in ambiguous environments
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Data-driven approach to marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to apply consumer insights to inform and optimize marketing strategies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.