Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
- Be part of an Agile team. Work closely with a team of FE, BE, QE and Product Managers on a daily basis.
- Voice your opinion, collaboratively come up with a decision as a team. Be held accountable as a team.
- Work with Architects to design & code new features for our expanding business.
- Document your technical design and approach.
- Write integration tests. (BE, QE) Write unit tests (FE).
- Perform code reviews inter- & intra-Agile teams.
- Evolve & expand a modern SOA distributed platform that is processing several $100M USD annually.
- Building consumer facing apps (web or mobile) that scale,
- Understand good JS design patterns,
- Know how to build test cases & test platforms for JS
- Know how to build SPAs
- Bonus: previous payments (or blockchain) experience
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Friday afternoon unwind