Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company changing how small and medium businesses pay and get paid. We combine the resources of the most sophisticated investors like Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, and Kleiner Perkins with a global network of tech-forward bank partner-investors based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East to ease introducing our product across the payments ecosystem.
Every day at Veem, we help small and medium businesses overcome inefficiencies found in current financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy for them to build trust with their vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process.
Join our world-class team and help grow the world’s biggest small business financial network and provide enterprise-level financial services to all businesses.
As a Product Designer, you will help build and improve design at Veem. You will talk directly to our customers and distill their feedback into actionable insights impacting everything we build. Alongside our product and engineering teams, you will refine our cross-border payments product, and introduce our users to the many other services we provide.
- Create new and improve existing experiences for small businesses conducting cross-border payments.
- Translate concepts into intuitive workflows optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant principles-based solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders across Veem.
- Experience designing features from the ground up. Mobile design experience is a plus.
- Expertise with standard design software. Figma experience is a plus. We love Figma.
- Experience maintaining and growing design systems.
- Practical experience with user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Practical understanding of accessibility concerns.
- Passion for solving problems and helping people.
- A desire to grow yourself and those around you.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Previous experience with and passion for startups.
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Friday afternoon unwind