Veem empowers businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
The Payment Operations team is a unique area of Veem. It requires its team members to become proficient in the area of payment operations and payment processing on the global scale. This team, using the knowledge of how payments are moved/process internationally, trouble shoot both internal operations to make us more efficient, stable and ensure delivery of funds and troubleshoot case by case payments that encounter issues when delivering.
- Troubleshoot payment failures
- Enhance product to maintain low payment delivery failure rates
- Mass Pay (creation of bulk payments for customers)
- Push Payment Management
- Payment Escalations
- Experience in global payments
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good and clear communication skills
- Understand basic financial concepts
- Good working cross functional teams, a team player
- Good Excel and/or Google sheets experience
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package on day one (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Friday afternoon unwind