Veem empowers businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
We're looking for a Recruiter with a relentless drive to source and hire the best talent in and around Ottawa. Our ideal candidate loves the startup culture and the challenge of working on technical roles; has high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience; and the passion to be part of a game changing industry. This position will begin on a Contract basis.
- Working closely with People Operations and hiring managers to determine candidate qualifications and job requirements
- Full-cycle recruiting for Sales and Customer Support
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Sourcing and identifying qualified candidates through various platforms
- Leverage a data-driven approach to problem-solving, driving greater efficiencies throughout the recruiting funnel
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Minimum of 4 years experience of full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing sales roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Well organized and able to work on multiple positions at once
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Strong sourcing skills; ability to use boolean search strings and creative sourcing methods to find top engineering talent
- Proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical skill-sets and understanding of technology knowledge (coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Exceptional analytical, evaluation, persuasive, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Recruitment Tools (Linkedin Recruiter, Greenhouse ATS, Networking)
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.