Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
Delivering an exceptional experience to our customers is our priority which means that a Customer Support Specialist is critical to our company and our customers. This is a fast-paced environment and this job requires someone on the ball. The ideal candidate will have customer support and sales experience within the financial sector, and understands accounting. If you live to make customers happy and successful then you may be the right person for this job!
- Provide exceptional customer support at all times while responding to tickets, phone calls and live chats.
- Track down and get to the root of any issues that arise for our customers.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times for a wow customer experience!
- Become a Veem platform domain expert.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work evenings (1-9)
- Experience with front-line customer support and sales.
- Comfortable with web-based applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflows.
- Knack for listening to and empathizing with customers
- Able to work flexible shifts.
- Position in Ottawa, Ontario.
Nice to have:
- Preference given to multilingual individuals. (Languages: Spanish, French)
- Experience with accounting (QuickBooks and Xero).
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Friday afternoon unwind