Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
Veem is seeking to grow our client base by offering its global payment network to banks, credit unions, and neo-banks. We are looking for an experienced business development manager to spearhead development activities with small to medium size financial institutions. This individual should be highly motivated, energetic, and results-driven and enjoy developing new markets and partner relationships.
- 5 years of proven experience in sales or business development selling to banks, fintech and credit unions - industry contacts and knowledge of the target market is essential.
- History of quota over-achievement.
- Experience functioning as a hunter salesperson who is a natural self-starter, owning the sales pipeline to close.
- Experience selling financial services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in software and technology startups.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner prospecting and acquisition from lead generation to final close.
- Engage with credit unions, neo-banks, and small to medium sized banks to offer Veem services to their customers.
- Maintaining pipeline and pipeline reporting.
- Continually prospecting into target accounts to keep the pipeline full at all times.
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry, work with Veem management to evolve partners' value proposition.
- Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo experience is a plus
- Enjoys a challenge and is motivated by success - through financial gain and personal growth
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.