Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
- Develop effective test strategies.
- Write or contribute to test plans and/or test cases in medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity.
- Advocate for and educate product/project teams on test design and implementation.
- Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Evolve & expand a modern SOA distributed platform that is processing several $1 Billion USD annually.
- 3+ years of functional testing experience on SOA/microservices web products, testing RESTful services with JSON payloads.
- Strong understanding of UI Workflow Automation patterns and expertise with modern frameworks (i.e. Mocha, Chai, Karma, Selenium/Nightwatch, etc.
- Ability to analyze and decompose complex software systems to identify potential weaknesses and design thorough test plans.
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
COVID-19 considerations: Office has masking and social distancing protocol in place. Subject
to legal restrictions, all employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be
regularly in the office.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1!
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Friday afternoon unwind