Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
- Deeply understand Veem customers and their needs, and guide delivery teams to work on remarkable solutions
- Build network effects where the growth is fundamentally driven by customers bringing in other customers
- Deliver metrics-driven outcomes through new feature development and operational processes
- Develop a customer-first product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work with cross functional teams of Designers, Data Analysts, Engineers and domain experts to implement, rollout and measure meaningful features from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support
- Act with a sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in building products for marketplaces and 2-sided markets such as B2B and B2C
- Passion for designing and building simple, usable products in a complex domain
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities, and people love working with you
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.